Here are a few tips & tricks to keeping your gold-filled jewelry in tiptop shape!
- Keep jewelry dry! Don’t wear jewelry while swimming or bathing (that includes washing your hands).
- Apply all beauty products before putting on your jewelry - these products contain chemicals that may affect your jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth to keep it clean
- Protect your pieces from scratches, sharp blows, chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
- After each wear, gently wipe each piece of jewelry clean of make up and skin oils with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as gardening, cleaning, household repairs or other strenuous activities.
- Try not to store jewelry next to heating vents, windowsills or in the car
- If possible, store in a sealed bag and/or dry container with an intercept anti-tarnish tab (we include a complimentary one with all purchases!) – this tab provides protection against tarnish for up to 12 months